Abigail E. Bell
Abigail Bell received her Bachelors degree from Miami University in 2016, and her Juris Doctor from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2019. While in law school, Abigail gained experience as an Extern with the Hon. Dan A. Polster in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
Before joining Wiles & Richards, Abigail gained invaluable trial and courtroom experience while employed as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Lake County where she handled delinquency, traffic, and child abuse and neglect matters.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2019
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.A. - 2016
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3R's Program, 2018
- Lake County Prosecutor's Office, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, 2019 to 2020
- Lake County Bar Association, Present
- Pro Bono Service Award from the Ohio Supreme Court and Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2019